Dr. Gobbo’s osteopathic services have a holistic approach, combining thorough assessment and
examination with current research and a unique blend of hands on experience and clinical
expertise, creating a tailor made treatment plan for your condition. Once arriving at the most
likely cause of your problem, treatment may comprise of a combination of various massage or
other soft tissue techniques, joint manipulation and mobilisation. Where appropriate,
prescription of specific rehabilitative exercises may be administered, as well as ergonomic
and/or lifestyle advice in order to speed up your recovery time and get you back to doing the
activities that you love.
What to expect during a osteopathic consultation:
– A thorough medical and musculoskeletal assessment
– Manual hands on therapy to manage pain, aid tissue repair and encourage recovery
– Exercise and rehab prescription to increase strength and prevent injury recurrence
– A personalised management plan, as well as pain and injury education aiming to empower and
inform you about your condition.
And when necessary:
– Musculoskeletal Imaging referral (X-ray or other imaging or test)
– referral to another practitioner if required.