with Dr. David Gobbo
- Sports Injuries
- Back & Neck Pain
- Pregnancy Related Pain / Injury
- Headaches & Migraines
- R.S.I (Repetitive Strain Injuries)
- Tendonitis / Tendonopathy
- Pain in Shoulders, Arms and Wrists
- Pain in Hip, Knees and Ankles
- Rehabilitation for Musculoskeletal Strains, Sprains & Injuries
- TMJ Dysfunction & Pain
Osteopathic Assessment & Treatment
Our caring and passionate osteopaths have a holistic approach, combining thorough assessment and examination with current research and a unique blend of hands on experience and clinical expertise, creating a tailor made treatment plan for your condition. Once arriving at the most
likely cause of your problem, treatment may comprise of a combination of various massage or other soft tissue techniques, joint manipulation and mobilisation. Where appropriate, prescription of specific rehabilitative exercises may be administered, as well as ergonomic and/or lifestyle advice in order to speed up your recovery time and get you back to doing the activities that you love.
What to expect during a osteopathic consultation:
– A thorough medical and musculoskeletal assessment
– Manual hands on therapy to manage pain, aid tissue repair and encourage recovery
– Exercise and rehab prescription to increase strength and prevent injury recurrence
– A personalised management plan, as well as pain and injury education aiming to empower and inform you about your condition.
And when necessary:
– Musculoskeletal Imaging referral (X-ray or other imaging or test)
– referral to another practitioner if required.
Our Osteopath’s Profile
Dr. David Gobbo
– Master of Health Science (Osteopathy)
– Bachelor of Science (Clinical Science)
– Advance Diploma Remedial Massage (Myotherapy)
– Member of the Australian Osteopathic Association
Dr. David Gobbo graduated from Victoria University in 2018 with a Bachelor of Science/Master of Health Science (Osteopathy). David is an xperienced practitioner with almost 8 years of experience in the health industry as a myotherapist, and has been a senior practitioner at The Lotus Healing Centre since 2016. In addition to working in private practice, David has also worked in the sporting and corporate health sectors. David has a deep appreciation of the function of the musculoskeletal system and aims to tailor each treatment plan to your individual needs and lifestyle. David has an interest in a wide variety of conditions, especially chronic pain, headaches and migraines.
Tues: 9:30am — 3:30pm
Wed: 2:00pm — 8:00pm
Thur: 9:30am — 8:00pm
Dr. David Gobbo is registered APHRA Osteopathic practitioners.
Private Health Insurance :
Osteopathic service fees can be claimed via Private Health Companies extra cover.
Department of Veteran Affairs ( DVA) , TAC & Workcover:
Osteopathic service fees can be claimed with the following providers when a general practitioner refers
Medicare & EPC/CDM:
If you have obtained a EPC / CDM referral from you GP you may be eligible for a rebate from Osteopathic services.
Please consult your GP to discuss eligibility for a EPC/CDM plan.
For more information and to find out whether osteopathy is the right treatment for you, please visit the Osteopathy Australia website.