HICAPS rebates available
Deep Relaxation & Rejuvenation
Switch off, relax & rejuvenate your mind and body with this very popular treatment.
Our therapist incorporate Tibetan sing bowls, Yogic breathing, Aura Cleansing, guided Meditation with flowing & soothing massage strokes that will release:
– Blocked Emotions
It’s a powerful mini retreat that will help you get through your busy week.
This Relaxation Massage can also be incorporated with other medical treatments to optimise healing (i.e Chemotherapy, Psychology, Counselling).
Tension & Pain Relief
This soothing treatment immediately relieves muscular, tendon & ligament tension & pain relief. It restores movement & increases vitality.
It is suitable for those suffering from:
– Head aches & Migraines
– Facial & Sinus pain
– Neck & Shoulder pain
– Elbow & Wrist pain
– Mid & Lower back pain
– Hip & Groin pain
– Knee & foot pain
Our treatment integrates the following techniques:
– Soothing deep tissue massage
– Trigger point release
– Cross-fiber friction
– Cupping & Lymphatic drainage
– Dry needling
– Nuero muscular stretching
– Heat therapy
– Rehabilitation exercises
* All treatments includes a 5 min pre & post treatment assessment within the appointed consultation time & fees are claimable with private health insurance.
This soothing & calming treatment is ideal for expecting mothers suffering with:
– Stress & Anxiety
– Fluid retention
– Shoulder & neck pain
– Hand & wrist pain
– Rib & lower back pain
– Pelvis, Hop & Groin pain
– Calves & foot pain.
Only pure almond, grape seed & essential oils are used to nourish your skin and thus reducing stretch marks.
Our specialised pregnancy treatment tables allows women to be comfortablely treated laying face down or on their side. Our treatments are completely safe & suitable for expecting mother at any stage of their pregnancy.
All treatments includes a 5 minute pre & post treatment assessment within the appointed consultation time & fees are claimable with private health insurance companies.
Sports Injury Management
This treatment is suitable for athletes who want to improve their sporting performance at recreational or professional levels.
Our skilful therapist are able to:
– Loosen & relax tight muscles / tendons
– Break down scar tissue & muscle calcification
– Stretch contracted & shortened muscles/ tendons
– Reduce swelling & inflammation
– Increase blood flow & removal of lactic acid
– Relax the mind & nervous system
– Improved reaction time, focus & alertness
– Increase endurance, speed & power
– Decrease risk of injuries
– Increase longevity in the sports or activity
– Effleurage & Petrissage
– Deep Tissue & Cross Fibre
– Cupping & Lymphatic Drainage
– Muscle Energy Technique (METS)
– Trigger Point Release
– Nuero Muscular Stretching
– Dry Needling
– Rehab exercises
Treatment includes a 5 min pre & post treatment assessment within the appointed consultation time. & fee are claimable with Private Health insurance
Ear Candling & Lymphatic Massage
This therapeutic treatment combines the traditional American Indian Hopi ear candling technique with upper body lymphatic draining massage. The gentle and warm vacuum created by the burning ear candle promotes blood flow to the outer ear canal , draws out ear wax and aids with infection recovery.
The gentle lymphatic drainage massage techniques promote healthy flow of lymph fluids of the neck, facial and sinus regions.
This combined treatment works beautifully to prevent and alleviate reoccurring :
– Ear pain & infections
– Sinus pain & infections
– Headaches & migraines
“This treatment is ideal for those suffering from nasal congestion, sinus, excessive ear wax and general symptoms of colds and flu”
All treatments includes a 5 min pre & post treatment assessment within the appointed consultation time & fees are claimable with private health insurance companies.
Cupping & Lymphatic Drainage
This treatment with an Eastern influence combines traditional Chinese suction cups with lymphatic massage techniques. It drains the body of toxins and ills, and invigorates natural healing abilities.
Ideal for relieving :
– Respiratory difficulties
– Digestive conditions
– Chronic pain
– Stress & Anxiety
* Treatments includes a 5 min pre & post treatment assessment within the appointed consultation time & fees can be claimed with private health insurance
Our Remedial & Myotherapy treatment integrates the following therapeutic modalities to calm, rebalance and rejuvinate your mind & body.
3. Deep tissue massage
4. Cross Fibre Friction
6. Heat Treatment
7. Lymphatic Drainage
8. Nuero-Muscualr Stretching
9. Dry Needling
10. Ear Candling
11. Restorative Deep Breathing
12. Rehabilitation Exercises
The therapeutic treatments aid healing by:
– Calming and restoring the healthy function of the nervous system
– Lifting blocked or depression emotions
– Increasing fresh blood flow that is rich in nutrients to the injured area for cellular healing.
– Removing toxins and extracellular fluid from the injured area that inhibits healing.
– Breaking down calcified and scare tissue that reduced flexibility and Strength
– Restoring the health function of the internal organs and energy systems
Diploma of Remedial Massage
Angie’s hours are:
– Mondays 12:30pm – 7:30pm
– Thursdays 12:45pm-8:00pm
– Saturdays 9:00am-3:00pm
Karina Rojas Valencia
Diploma of Remedial Massage
Karina’s hours are:
– Tuesdays 2:00pm – 8:00pm
– Wednesdays 9:30am – 3:30pm
Diploma of Remedial Massage and Transformational Healing Coach
Debbie’s hours are:
– Wednesdays 8:45am – 1:30pm
– Thursdays 3.30pm – 8pm
– Fridays 9.30am – 3.15pm
– Saturdays 9am – 3pm
– For initial appointments please arrive 15 mins earlier to enjoy a reflexology foot massage machine, herbal tea & complete an intake form.
– Please bring any medical reports or scans with you to the initial appointment.
– Wear loose clothing so its easy to undress
– Private Health Insurance Rebates Available