HICAPS rebates available
Deep Relaxation & Rejuvenation
Switch off, relax & rejuvenate with this very popular treatment.
This soothing & healing massage will assist you to release:
– Tension, Anxiety, Blocked Emotions
– A course of treatment will assist with:
– Poor Sleep, Fatigue, Brian fog, Recurring infections
Tension & Pain Relief
This soothing treatment immediately relieves tension & pain throughout our body.
It restores movement & increases vitality & is suitable for those suffering from:
– Head aches & Migraines
– Facial & Sinus pain
– Neck & Shoulder pain
– Elbow & Wrist pain
– Mid & Lower back pain
– Hip & Groin pain
– Knee & foot pain
Our treatment integrates the following techniques:
– Soothing deep tissue massage
– Trigger point release
– Cross-fiber friction
– Cupping & Lymphatic drainage
– Dry needling
– Nuero muscular stretching
– Heat therapy
– Rehabilitation exercises
This soothing & calming treatment is ideal for expecting mothers suffering with:
– Stress & amp; Anxiety
– Fluid retention
– Shoulder & amp; neck pain
– Hand & amp; wrist pain
– Rib & amp; lower back pain
– Pelvis, Hop & amp; Groin pain
– Calves & amp; foot pain.
Only pure almond, grape seed & essential oils are used to nourish your skin and thus reducing stretch marks.
Our specialised pregnancy treatment tables allows women to be comfortably treated laying face down or on their side. Our treatments are completely safe & suitable for expecting mother at any stage of their pregnancy.
Reiki & Massage Treatment
This 90 min Reiki & Massage healing is perfect in addressing mental, emotional and physical fatigue. It will help you to reduce the pressures of the outside world & ignited the inner spark within you & around you.
When Reiki is combined with selected therapeutic massage techniques, the body is encouraged to let go of tight, tense and aching muscles. Igniting your life force energy (Qi) to flow more freely, bringing about clarity of mind, calmness of spirit and a deeper sense of relaxation to your entire body.
This treatment benefits the whole person, including body, emotions mind and spirit, creating many beneficial effects, that include relaxation and feeling of peace & security.
Lymphatic drainage massage is a form of gentle massage that encourages the movement of lymph fluids around the body. The fluid in the lymphatic system helps remove waste and toxins from the bodily tissues. Some health conditions can cause lymph fluid to build up. Lymphatic drainage massages can benefit people with lymphedema, fibromyalgia, and other conditions.
Lymphatic massage can reduce swelling and improve circulation throughout the lymphatic system. Lymphatic drainage massage can benefit people who are experiencing the following:
– swelling or edema
– skin disorders
– digestive problems
– migrane episodes
Sports Injury Management
This treatment is suitable for athletes who want to improve their sporting performance at recreational or professional levels.
Our skillful therapist are able to:
– Loosen & relax tight muscles / tendons
– Break down scar tissue & muscle calcification
– Stretch contracted & shortened muscles/ tendons
– Reduce swelling & inflammation
– Increase blood flow & removal of lactic acid
– Relax the mind & nervous system
– Improved reaction time, focus & alertness
– Increase endurance, speed & power
– Decrease risk of injuries
– Increase longevity in the sports or activity
– Effleurage & Petrissage
– Deep Tissue & Cross Fibre
– Cupping & Lymphatic Drainage
– Muscle Energy Technique (METS)
– Trigger Point Release
– Nuero Muscular Stretching
– Dry Needling
– Rehab exercises
Ear Candling & Lymphatic Massage
This therapeutic treatment combines the traditional American Indian Hopi ear candling technique with upper body lymphatic draining massage. The gentle and warm vacuum created by the burning ear candle promotes blood flow to the outer ear canal , draws out ear wax and aids with infection recovery.
The gentle lymphatic drainage massage techniques promote healthy flow of lymph fluids of the neck, facial and sinus regions.
This combined treatment works beautifully to prevent and alleviate reoccurring :
– Ear pain & infections
– Sinus pain & infections
– Headaches & migraines
This treatment is ideal for those suffering from nasal congestion, sinus, excessive ear wax and general symptoms of colds and flu.
Cupping & Lymphatic Drainage
This treatment with an Eastern influence combines traditional Chinese suction cups with lymphatic massage techniques. It drains the body of toxins and ills, and invigorates natural healing abilities.
Ideal for relieving :
– Respiratory difficulties
– Digestive conditions
– Chronic pain
– Stress & Anxiety
Our Remedial & Myotherapy treatment integrates the following therapeutic modalities to calm, rebalance and rejuvinate your mind & body.
3. Deep tissue massage
4. Cross Fibre Friction
6. Heat Treatment
7. Lymphatic Drainage
8. Nuero-Muscualr Stretching
9. Dry Needling
10. Ear Candling
11. Restorative Deep Breathing
12. Rehabilitation Exercises
The therapeutic treatments aid healing by:
– Calming and restoring the healthy function of the nervous system
– Lifting blocked or depression emotions
– Increasing fresh blood flow that is rich in nutrients to the injured area for cellular healing.
– Removing toxins and extracellular fluid from the injured area that inhibits healing.
– Breaking down calcified and scare tissue that reduced flexibility and Strength
– Restoring the health function of the internal organs and energy systems
Diploma of Remedial Massage
Angie’s hours are:
– Mon 12:30pm – 7:30pm
– Thurs 12:45pm-8:00pm
– Sat 9:00am-3:00pm
Karina Rojas Valencia
Diploma of Remedial Massage
Karina’s hours are:
– Tue 2:00pm – 8:00pm
– Wed 2:00pm – 6:45pm
Diploma of Remedial Massage
Dr. Vodder’s Manual Lymph Drainage: Levels 1 and 2
Debbie’s hours are:
– Wed 10am – 8pm
– Fri 9:30am – 3:15pm
– Sat 9:00am – 3:00pm
– All treatments includes a 5 min pre and post treatment assessment within the appointed consultation time & fees are claimable with private health insurance. HICAPS.
– For initial appointments please arrive 15 mins earlier to enjoy a reflexology foot massage machine, herbal tea & complete an intake form.
– Please bring any medical reports or scans with you to the initial appointment.
– Wear loose clothing so its easy to undress